- robust and multifunctional industrial desk top machines
- large travels with small space requirements
- extensive configuration options
- integrated Windows-based step or servo control More Information
Industrial CNC milling machines
- up to 5 standard sizes per design
- Independently configurable linear and rotary axes
- large travel range with small dimensions
- Installation at normal floor load capacity
- Windows-based control with open interfacesMore Information
iselROBOTIK | Robot technology for wafer handling in the semi-conductor industry
- Integrated safety control according to DIN EN ISO 10218-1
- ISO 1 Clean room certification for wafer handlers
- USA & KCs compliant robot systems
- Prealigner, Endeffectors, Linear Units & Accessories
- Customer-specific solutions on requestMore Information
"We're still here for you"
Product demonstrations✓ by telephone or web conference, we are always available to provide you with advice and assistance. ➨ Contact us.
Availability✓ isel Germany AG guarantees full delivery capability even in the current corona crisis.
Sample parts from the application technology✓ As usual, the application technology department is available for the construction of samples. We can document the construction of samples by video.
isel Germany AG
a company of the isel-group - is specialized in special mechanical engineering and systems with accessories.
We love further development, because the status quo in mechanical engineering is never enough for us. That's why we rely on innovation, quality and new technologies. The focus of isel Germany AG lays on the development and production of CNC machines, aluminium profiles as well as components in the fields of mechanics, electronics and software. You can also discover and profit from our services and solutions in mechanical engineering.
With isel Germany AG you can build on quality and experience. In addition, more than 40 years of experience, more than 50,000 installed machines and our in-house quality management.
Isel Robotics – beneficial for your semiconductor production
Isel Germany AG is the perfect robotics partner for OEMs. We ensure robust and durable all-in-one solutions, customer-specific manufactures, comprehensive project support and an excellent price performance ratio.
In order to know exactly whether a particular wafer handler is suitable for your production purposes, we would be happy to prepare a cycle time study for you in advance – of course free of charge. Or we can provide you with a robotic system for your software connection.