PAL PC - Process automation software for Windows
PAL-PC enables rapid, easy and low-cost implementation of automation projects such as handling systems,
drilling machines, clocking devices, test and measurement systems, machines for individual and serial processing
and much more....
PAL-PC is a modern program development environment for CNC step motor controllers and CNC machines.
PAL-PC uses memory operation (CNC mode) for the target controller.
PAL-PC produces automation solutions in which the controller works in standalone mode, i.e. independent of a control computer.
PAL-PC runs with Windows 2000, XP, Vista Win 7 and Win 10 operating systems.
- Path commands for relative and absolute positioning
- Carry out movement until event occurs at an input
- Teach-in-programming (linear)
- Linear 2D interpolation, switchable to 3D interpolation
- Circular interpolation
- Input signal analysis for process control
- Loops for repeating of instruction blocks
- Unconditional and conditional branches
- Analysis of the program selection unit
- Output of messages to a display
- Sending and receiving synchronisation marks
- Additional aids for automated processing of typical tasks
- compatible with previous versions (PAL-PC programs, which were produced with an earlier
release of PAL-PC, can be used without adaptation)
- Programming to isel-PAL or DIN66025:
In addition to the PAL format, users who know programming to DIN66025, can also producetheir PAL-PC applications with corresponding G-code commands.
- Integrated editor:
fast and convenient editing of source texts, editor features such as "Search", "Replace", "Copy" and "Insert " automated code generation, multiple Undo/Redo for efficient programming
- PAL-PC can (depending of the type of controller used) control controllers with up to 4 axes
- Terminal for direct communicationwith the controller
- Downloading of externally generatedCNC programs
- Automatic calculation of type and data transferrate of the connected controller
- Display of compiler errors and navigating to anerror in the source code
- Command rapid overview with optional insertioninto the program
- Teach-in-programming with keyboard or mouse
- Acceptance in the editor of target positions as formatted source code
- Live status display at the inputs
- Setting outputs during program generation
- available in German and English
Part No.: Z11-331810