"Advanced" hardware & software
The ADVANCED controller is based on a continuous path control with integrated safety PLC which incorporates state-of-the-art technology. The innovative path control guarantees a constant and maximum speed on the TCP which ensures additional safety during handling substrates. The controller runs internally with the Powerlink real time bus system which improves performance even further.
The supported high voltage technology offers very dynamic behavior when using an additional linear motor axis. isel ADVANCED controllers complies with current international standards for industrial robots. The operating interface integrated into the controller can be visualized on any PC with a VNC viewer. It provides an innovative and intuitive GUI for setting up and managing the ADVANCED robot system. The ADVANCED robot controller is made by isel.
- innovative graphical user interface• powerful control electronics „State of the Art“
- integrated safety control according to DIN EN ISO 10218-1
- Resolver or EnDat-2.2 encoder
- 19" rack 4HE or desk version• interface: Ethernet, RS232
- dimensions: 392 x 169 x 415 mm
- weight: 10 kg
- option: teach pendant
- third party certifed by TÜV for - ISO 10218-1 (Robot safety) - USA compliance - Korea compliance