Two Phase Stepper Motors MS 135 | 200 | 300 | 600 | 900 HT-2
Two-phase stepper motors behave similarly to synchronous motors. They are easy to control and are characterised by very long working life and reliability, at a favourable price. This results in a wide range of applications. Two-phase stepper motors in the MS range are of the high torque type. A particularly high torque is achieved by the use of rare earth magnets.
- Step angle 1.8°, higher resolution through microstep mode
- Very high torque through are earth magnets
- Optimised for use with position controllers
- Optimum torque/size ratio
- Smaller step angle errors,non-cumulative
- IP43 protection class
- MD 24 drive module
Register, log in, select format as well as product and download data.
Downloading of CAD Data is free of charge!