Politique RMA / retours
ZAC de la Prévauté
Returns Policy of isel Germany AG -Sector Robotics
This RMA service policy (return material authorisation) regulates the procedures for the return of defective devices and returns. Its aim is to make processing of returns fast and simple. To make sure this happens, please contact our technical support and arrange to have your product sent in with the support department.
Mr. Michael Raschke
Fon: +49 (0)6659 981 754
- You will receive a RMA-No. Please note the RMA No. on your return document.
- The RMA No. is no longer valid after a month, unless a return of goods is listed.
- Send the goods free of charge to the address given.
- Goods sent freight unpaid will not be accepted.
- The return shipment must be in suitable packaging to avoid damage during transport.
- Returns of samples or items of loan must be complete and undamaged, otherwise they cannot be processed and no credit can be issued.
- In the event of a replacement or cancellation, the goods must be a good as new.
- Credits may be refused in the case of the return of damaged items, damaged packaging or open packaging.
- Any repairs outside the warranty shall be charged.
You will find more returns conditions in our GTC