Do you have any questions?
Technical sales iselRobotik
End effectors - IEE Series
Endeffectors are designed for the handling of wafers, for example as a transport from a cassette to the prealigner. Standard iselROBOTIK end effectors are available for wafer sizes from 2" (50 mm) up to 12" (300 mm) as a horse shoe or paddle variant.
The endeffectors are optionally available with many different contact materials such as PTFE, PEEK, VITON, KALREZ. In addition to this, we also offer many special designs for your special wafers and substrates. We are also happy to design new solutions especially for your individual requirements.
- for wafer sizes up to 18" (450 mm)
- modular concept
- high rigidity
- good cost/performance ratio
- PTFE coated
- different wafer mapping sensors
- several surface coatings
- special designs: pocket - friction wafer - edge grip - exclusion zone grip - exclusion zone vacuum - multiple
- integration of customer-provided endeffectors
- Pocket EE
- Friction Wafer - Edge Grip EE
- Exclusion zone Grip EE
- Exclusion zone Vacuum EE
- Multiple EE
- Thru Beam E