- What accessories are there for Wafer Handling robots?
- What are the features of a good wafer handler?
- How durable are wafer handlers?
- How high is the average machine throughput of wafer handlers?
- How are handling robots installed?
- What is the energy consumption of a wafer handler?
- How precise are wafer handling robots?
- How do you clean handling robots?
- What do wafer handlers cost on average?
- What is the back transformation in robotics?
Technical sales iselRobotik
isel Robotik: Innovative robot technology for Wafer Handling
Robust and long-lasting all-in-one solutions, customer-specific manufacturing, comprehensive project support and outstanding value for money: Isel Germany AG is the perfect robotic partner for original equipment manufacturers in the semi-conductor industry. We would be delighted to prepare a free cycle time study for you, so that you know exactly whether a specific wafer handler is suitable for your production purposes or provide you with a robot system for your software connection.
SCARA Kinematics in robot control: Quick & precise Wafer Handling
As a German manufacturer of atmospheric clean room robots with more than 15 years of market experience in robotics, we offer you advanced and progressive SCARA technology with 3 or 4 axes, which guarantees you maximum efficiency and exceptionally high machine throughput.
ISO 1 clean room-compatible wafer handlers
Linear Units, Prealigners & Wafer Accessories
The most important questions about robot technology & wafer handling: Our experts answers...
Semiconductor industry, display handling, LED production and general substrate handling under clean room conditions: We provide you with competent answers to automation technologies in the semiconductor industry and robot control. If you can not find a suitable answer to your question in our FAQs, please contact us personally.