Do you have any questions?
Light frame profiles PL 40
- For the fast and simple erection of frames, benches and racks
- Aluminium, naturally anodised
- Produced in accordance withDIN EN 12020-2
- Light, compact & stable
- Suitable for very high loads
- The clamping elements and drilled holes of our clamped linkages produce very rigid connections, resistant to tension, distortion and bending between the profiles.
- Profile cutting upon request
- Extensive range of accessories
- powder coatings in anthracite and light grey
|Dimensions (W x H)||40 x 40 mm|
|Length||up to 3 meters (special lengths upon request)|
|Weight||approx. 1.5 kg/m|
|Moment of inertia (lx)||8.38 cm⁴|
|Moment of inertia (ly)||8.38 cm⁴|
|Moment of resistance (Wx)||4.19 cm³|
|Moment of resistance (Wy)||4.19 cm³|
Aluminiumprofile - Aluminium-Profiles (DXF)
(Size: 131.6 KB)
Catalogues and Flyer
(Size: 15.4 MB)
Aluminium Profile - Aluminium-Profiles (STEP)
(Size: 30.2 KB)
Technical Data - Ordering Data Mechanics
(Size: 474.1 KB)
(Size: 458.9 KB)
Simply register and log in, search and find the component you need and download the data.
The download is free of charge.