RMA - Returns Policy
Do you have any questions?
This RMA service policy (return material authorisation) regulates the procedures for the return of defective devices and returns. Its aim is to make processing of returns fast and simple. To make sure this happens, please contact our technical support and arrange to have your product sent in with the support department.
THE FIELD OF INDUSTRY EXPERTS
THE FIELD OF ROBOTICS
Service industry experts
Tel.: +49 (0)6659 981 800
Mr. Michael Raschke
Tel.: +49 (0)6659 981 754
- You will receive a RMA-No. Please note the RMA No. on your return document.
- The RMA No. is no longer valid after a month, unless a return of goods is listed.
- Send the goods free of charge to the address given.
- Goods sent freight unpaid will not be accepted.
- The return shipment must be in suitable packaging to avoid damage during transport.
- Returns of samples or items of loan must be complete and undamaged, otherwise they cannot be processed and no credit can be issued.
- In the event of a replacement or cancellation, the goods must be a good as new.
- Credits may be refused in the case of the return of damaged items, damaged packaging or open packaging.
- Any repairs outside the warranty shall be charged.